Business Analyst Intern
We are hiring a Business Analyst Intern to join our project team. You will work alongside other
business analysts and report directly to the project manager. To succeed in this role you should
have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-
Job Requirement :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information;
evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Creating business process documentation for mobility and portal applications.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant
business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research .
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using
operational metrics and reports.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.