Role : Digital Marketer
Min Work Ex :1-3Years
Job Description :
- Manage the strategy and setup of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Develop product marketing strategic plan and execute end-to-end marketing function with accountability for product usage , inbound lead generation, brand visibility, lead generation and marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of various digital marketing campaigns; and assess effectiveness against goals for organic and paid marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead . Identify trends, and optimize performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to achieve objectives
Desired Candidate Profile :
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), mass marketing (Email, SMS, WhatsApp)
- Strong Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Analytics Tools and Platform.
- Hands on with marketing & automation platform like ( Hubspot, Hootsuite, Mixpanel, marketo, Similarweb)
- Hands on with Latest and New Age Digital Tools and techniques
- Certification in Digital Marketing, PG Certification Preferred
- Bachelors/Masters degree in any field,
- Effective communication skills, Both written and verbal
- Creative & Energetic
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet tight deadlines.