Role : NodeJS Developer
Min Work Ex : 2-5 Years
Key Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code using NodeJS
- Should be able to create API using node JS
- Should have understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Must have good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Will be responsible for unit testing of application.
- Will be responsible for development and deployment of App on development environment.
- Must have the Ability to work with clients and articulate and raise the issues.
- Must have the Ability to use AWS services eg API Gateway, Lambdas, DynamoDB, CloudWatch
- Should have in depth knowledge and 2–4-year experience in code writing using NodeJS
- Should have in depth knowledge and experience in Microservices development using NodeJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Need to have experience in Unit Testing JIRA
- Should have good hands-on experience in AWS Cloud services eg API Gateway, Lambdas, DynamoDB, CloudWatch